6.2.12

HELLO, MONDAY


Ok, so I haven't been very good about blogging, maybe the longer you do it the better blog habits you form?  I'm currently in the middle of building a blog for a friend, and I'm spending loads more time on hers than I am on my own. The difference is hers is for a business while mine is really just for fun and to curate all of the beautiful images and things I find.  I recently learned how to animate GIF files from the most incredible blog called Pugly Pixel, and I used them on my friend's website but when I tried to do it on my blog I couldn't get it to work! Oh, the ups and downs of photoshop.  I love when I figure something out but so frustrated when I can't get things to go my way. I'm teaching myself so any advice on learning photoshop is greatly appreciated! xo, Briony